TRESemmé Smooth & Shine Shampoo Review

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Hello everyone,
You may have seen commercials ads on T.V  about TRESemmé Smooth & Shine Shampoo. So, today I will be reviewing on this product.



What the product claims:
This product with vitamin H and silk protein intensely moisturizes dry, rough hair. For hair that feels soft and smooth**. **Based on lab test with TRESemmé Smooth & Shine Shampoo & Conditioner vs. non conditioning shampoo.

Price:
Rs. 64 for 100 ml.

Ingredients:
Water (Aqua, Eau), Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Ammonium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycol Distearate, Propylene Glycol, Laureth-7, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Dmdm Hydantoin, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Quaternium-80, Bisamino Peg/Ppg-41/3 Aminoethyll Pg/Propy.


How to use :
  • Apply to wet hair, gently massage and work into a lather.
  • Rinse thoroughly. 
  • Use with TRESemmé Smooth & Shine Conditioner. 

My experience :

The product comes in a black bottle with a press-open cap.The shampoo is pearly white in color and its consistency is also neither very thick nor runny.The smell is also very pleasant. I have been using this shampoo for nearly a month and I really love this shampoo. I have dry, rough shoulder length wavy hair and it leaves my hair soft and silky with a added shine. It also reduces my frizz to a great extent. The only thing I didn't like about this product is that it weighs down my hair. :(


Pros :
  • Very affordable.
  • Contains vitamin H and silk protein.
  • Reduces hairfall.
  • Leaves hair soft and silky.
  • Good consistency.
Cons :
  • Weighs down my hair.
Ratings : 4.5/5

Would I recommend this product : 
Absolutely yes, especially for dry, rough hair. It really does what it claims. :)
Don't forget to share and follow my blog. Thank you. :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I would love to hear your comments and also to discover new blogs. Please feel free to leave your blog links.