Sammydress Valentine's Day Big Promotion

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Hello friends,Cute Manga Girl Waving
          Today I will be introducing to a new online store Sammydress.com. For who don't know about this online store, Sammydress is a global online fashion retail company. Their target is to provide global customers with high quality products at competitively low factory direct prices. 
          I hope you all have a wishlist of products you are eyeing on, so my wishlist for the month of January from sammydress are below.

PU Leather Stitching Platform Chunky Heel Boots



Price: $13.53
Product link: Click here

Buckle Zipper PU Leather Crossbody Bag



Price: $11.43
Product link: Click here

Sammydress is having a Valentine's Day big promotion on their store of upto 65% off.
Click on the picture.



Don't forget to tell me your shopping experiences.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments and also to discover new blogs. Please feel free to leave your blog links.