Liebster Award

Sunday, September 01, 2013

Hello friends,
I have been given this award by another blogger named, Veronica Murroni.
Liebster Award
Discovering New Blogs

                             This award is intended to support the blog with a few followers (less than 200) to get to know each other and get to know other bloggers.

Here are the rules to follow:
1. Answer 11 questions posed by the blogger who awarded the prize
2. Reward 5 blogs that have less than 200 followers
3. Ask them 11 new questions, informing these bloggers to have received the prize

Questions that was asked to me:
1. Why did you decide to start a blog?
I read magazines like feminine, vogue, harper's bazaar etc, which inspired me a lot to start a blog of my own.
2. What is your favorite brand of cosmetics?
Maybelline and Lakme.
3. If you were on a desert island, what would you have with you?
Obviously water bottles, cell phone, umbrella and my handbag.
4. How old are you?
I am 18 years old.
5. Where are you from?
I am from India.
6. What do you do to?
I am doing my B.Sc(Hons) in Physics.
7. What is the product that has let you down?
Till now, not yet.
8. What do you think this experience as a blogger?
At first, I had to face some problems but with time, I have learned the ways of blogging and having a good experience.
9. How do you like to wear your hair?
I like to try new styles. Each time some something new.
10. Do you want to have children one day?
No.
11. Are you happy?
Yes, I am really very happy.

Blogs I would like to nominate:
               Sisters Who Shop
               Bambi Girl
               Little Blonde Life
               Lauren's Beauty Stuff
               Sapphire Toast

Here are my questions for you:
1. Which is your favourite season?
2. Why did you start blogging?
3. What is your favourite shopping site?
4. Which brand do you like?
5. Any wish you have?
6. What is your favorite movie?
7. Who is your favorite actor?
8. Your favourite vacation spot?
9. What will you buy, if given a $100?
10. 3 things you always carry with you?
11. What is your favorite color?

Find the link to the picture here: Click Here

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I would love to hear your comments and also to discover new blogs. Please feel free to leave your blog links.